POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Surgical Equipment (20kb) : Re: Surgical Equipment (12kb) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 16:30:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Surgical Equipment (12kb)
From: David Heys
Date: 10 May 2000 22:27:09
Message: <391a1a7d@news.povray.org>
Peter Houston <hou### [at] inamecom> wrote in message
> Some surgical equipment to go in my Facehugger scene, any suggestions for
> some more, or any links to reference images.

For something creepier, you could try making something akin to the tools
used in the Wes Craven horror Dead Ringers. I did a cursory search on the
web but couldn't find anything except one shot (attached). As I recall, they
had an organic, pseudo-Gigerish look to them.

David

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'deadringers.gif' (13 KB)